YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hello there

This is the Tardis Repair Company blog! We are a home school family team competing in the FLL (First Lego League.) . There are four of us, and we are all siblings and we are coached by our totally awesome and smart father. We've been doing Lego Mindstorm for the last two years, and last year we came in second in our Area Competition and we're hoping to do even better this year.

Our first year we were called Welcome to the Dark Side, We have Cookies. (Or for short, the "Dark Side."). Last year we were the Tardis Repair Company, named after our undying love for Doctor Who. (Personally, I figured we should change it to K9 Catchers this year, and we could wear some awesome K9 shoes we had but I was voted against. :( Luckily Tardis Repair Company is an awesome name anyways. )

We've been starting on the 2015 Trash Trek Missions for about two-three weeks before I managed to get this blog up and running. What we've been working on is the Clean Up mission, and our awesome programmer (my big sister Taryn) has made a bunch of progress on it. :)

Our two engineers (My big brother Aiden and little sister Tegan) made a super cool arm for the robot and a smaller arm on the back too.

I'm the assistant programmer and I get to help Taryn, but I also make the blog, which I did last year as well, and I also do Twitter for the team as well. Our twitter goal for this year is to get at least ten followers in the next week or two.

Here's a link to our Twitter account if you'd like to check it out.
https://twitter.com/tardisrepair1
It would mean a lot to us if you'd follow us.

That's all I have to say right now! Have a good day and good -bye.

2 comments: